Pursuant to and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), we hereby inform you that the personal data you have voluntarily made available to iGuzzini Illuminazione S.p.A. (hereafter also referred to as “the Company” or “iGuzzini”) will be processed in compliance with current legislation regarding the safeguarding of personal data and in any way with the principles of good practice, legality and privacy that all the company’s activities aspire to.
- Purposes of data processing
The personal data you have provided iGuzzini with while navigating the www.iguzzini.com website will be processed by the Data Controller in compliance with current legislation regarding the safeguarding of personal data.
Your personal data will be processed by iGuzzini for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Communication Activities: your personal data will be processed only after your specific consent has been given in order to process your registration with the iGuzzini newsletter via the www.iguzzini.com website and to send sales and special offer communications designed to promote and propagate company products and services and lighting culture in general (e.g. event and exhibition registration or requests for product information)
- Account on the www.iguzzini.com website: if you should decide to create your own Account on the www.iguzzini.com website, your personal data will be processed only after your specific consent has been given in order to create a Personal Account that will allow you to view the products that most interest you and to receive information regarding how the service operates
With regard to the purposes specified in point a),
providing your personal data and allowing it to be processed is optional. However, if you do not give your consent it will be impossible for iGuzzini to process your “iGuzzini Newsletter” registration and it will be impossible .
If you should decide to proceed with your Newsletter registration in the section of the website specifically dedicated for this purpose, providing your personal data and allowing it to be processed is obligatory.
With regard to the purposes specified in point b),
providing your personal data and allowing it to be processed is obligatory. If you do not give your consent it will be impossible for iGuzzini to create your Personal Account and you will not be able to receive information regarding how the service operates.
- Methods of data processing
Your data will be processed by specifically authorised persons in a way that guarantees safety and privacy and by means of print or automated instruments required to save, organise or transmit the said data for the communication and processing purposes specified above and in full compliance with current legislation.
- Recipients of personal data or Categories of recipients
Your personal data may be viewed by staff in the Business Innovation and Networking Department, General Sales Department and Information Technology Department of our company.
Your personal data may be communicated:
- to public and private persons whose right to access your personal data is recognised by legal provisions, regulations or secondary or European Union legislation
- to companies and associations, who on our behalf and in their role as personal data processor, conduct specific processing services or activities that backup or are related or instrumental to the activities carried out by our company and which are no more than is strictly required to conduct the activities assigned to them and with a prior commitment to observing safety and privacy when processing your data.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
- Criteria used for keeping data
Your personal data will be kept according to the following criteria:
- for a period of time that is no longer than that required to fulfil the purposes the data is being processed for. In this sense the data collected to allow you to register for the newsletter will be kept for the entire time you wish to remain subscribed for. If, at any moment, you should decide to unsubscribe, your data will be deleted from all the systems and archives it is in;
- for a period of time that is no longer than that required to fulfil the purposes the data is being processed for. In this sense the data collected to allow you to create a Personal Account will be kept for the entire time you wish your Account to be activated for. If, at any moment, you should decide to cancel your Account, your data will be deleted from all the systems and archives it is in;
- for a period of time that is no longer than that required to comply with legal obligations.
- Privacy rights of the interested party
We hereby inform you that at any time, with regard to your data, you can exercise your rights established within the limits and in compliance with the conditions stipulated in articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679.
To exercise the rights described below, please contact the Data controller at this email address: email@example.com
and your query will be answered comprehensively within a maximum of 30 days. More specifically, the interested party has the right to:
- ask the data controller to access, correct or delete (“Right to be Forgotten”) personal data, limit processing of their personal data or stop it being processed altogether
- obtain data portability;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Data Controller and internal Data Processor.
The Data controller of your personal data is iGuzzini illuminazione S.p.A. with its legal offices in Recanati (MC) Via Mariano Guzzini 37, and its legal representative Andrea Sasso. Any query regarding the processing of your personal data by iGuzzini illuminazione S.p.A. can be sent to the company’s legal offices or by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. An updated list of corporate managers is available from the company and can be requested using the methods stipulated above.
iGuzzini illuminazione S.p.A.